Last Modified: 20 July 2022
The Site is intended for a general audience, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND OBTAIN
We obtain personal information through this Site about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to the AZ Global Consulting Site. When you access certain features of the Site, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, company);
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature.
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you through the Site from publicly and commercially available sources and from our service providers, including geo-location data.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP);
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type and operating system;
- Language preferences;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Site (referring URL);
- Web pages you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Site (clickstream);
- Dates and times you access or use the Site; and
- Location information, including the city and state associated with a unique identifier.
For more information on the various types of automated means we use to gather information, please see our Cookie Notice.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide our subsidiaries and affiliates and third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analysing and improving our Site; managing our communications; performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific Policy at the time of collection.
- INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your personal information:
- With our Service Providers. With our service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- For Legal Requirements and Proceedings. We may disclose information to law enforcement authorities or other government officials if we are required to do so to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other law enforcement or other government measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. We may also disclose information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- To Protect our Services and Users. We may disclose information to protect and defend the rights, interests and safety of the Site, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their employees, contractors and agents; to protect the security and safety of our users of the Site, including when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- For Business Transfers. In the event of a proposed or completed sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Non-personal Information. When the information collected from or about you is not defined as personal information under applicable law, we may share such non-personal, de-identified information or aggregated information with third parties at our discretion.
- YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
We offer you certain choices and you also may have certain rights in connection with the personal information we collect about you.
- YOUR CHOICES
You can choose to use the Site without providing any information about yourself to us directly, but please note, as described above, some information may be collected automatically or be requested by us so that you can take advantage of certain features on the Site.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device.
- We may use third-party analytics services on our Site, such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of the Site, as further described in ourCookie Notice. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics services, please visit the link below:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights to access, review, update, delete and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control by emailing or writing to us. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his/her personal information records.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For additional information for residents of the State of California click here.
- FOR UNITED KINGDOM AND EUROPEAN UNION/EEA USERS
For additional information about our privacy practices for vistors from the United Kingdom and European Union/EEA, click here.
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no data transmission or storage, or use of the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to another country, which may not be deemed to have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. Applicable laws in the United States and/or other countries may allow the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities to access your personal information when in such country.
- LINKS TO AFFILIATE AND THIRD-PARTY SITES, APPS AND SERVICES
Our Site also provides links to AZ Global Consulting affiliates’ sites, including their, apps and services, as well as those of third-parties that may be operated by companies not affiliated with AZ Global Consulting. Our affiliates have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Third-party sites may carry advertisements or offer content, functionality, newsletters or applications developed and maintained by those unaffiliated third-party companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-AZ Global Consulting sites, apps or services.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Email: [email protected]
Last Modified: July 20, 2022
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify it or to store information in the browser. A “web beacon” links web pages to servers and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
First-Party v. Third-Party Cookies. First-party cookies are ones that we place (or have a service provider place for us), which enable you to use the Site and its features and allow us to perform certain internal analytics activities. Third-party cookies are placed by certain third parties when you visit the Site. These third-party cookies enable certain functionalities to be provided on the Site. These third parties may collect and use this information pursuant to their own privacy policies.
Below we list the different types of first and third-party cookies and other similar technologies we may use on the Site:
Strictly Necessary and Functionality Cookies and Similar Technologies. Strictly necessary cookies and similar technologies are essential to the Site in order make our Site work correctly. You may block placement of these cookies through your browser settings, but without them, the performance of the Site may be affected and you may not be able to take full advantage of our services and features. These cookies may be used to assist in fraud prevention, security, and to enable purchasing capabilities. If you access the Site using a mobile, tablet or other internet enabled device, functionality cookies and similar technologies may collect a unique identifier assigned to a device (“UDID”), geolocation data or other traffic information for that device. These features help us improve your experience with the Site. For example, functionality cookies help us improve your visit to the Site by determining the appropriate device location during a session or storing language settings.
Analytics Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and our service providers use analytics cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your use of the Site to help create reports and statistics on the performance of the Site, which enable us to improve the way they work. Analytics cookies and similar technologies collect information such as your IP address, type of device, operating system, referring URLs, country information data and time of page visits, and pages visited. This information allows us to identify overall patterns of usage on the website, and help us record any difficulties you have with the Site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We use the information we collect through automated means to allow you access to our Site and for the following general purposes:
- Protect our Networks: Cookies and similar technologies help us identify and prevent threats to our Site. They are necessary to protect your information and our business from outside threats.
- Allow you to Access our Site: Cookies and similar technologies permit your connection to our Site: our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, other software or hardware information, and your geographic location.
- Assess Usage of Site: We use information about your usage of our Site, such as pages you have visited and search queries you have run, to assess how our Site is used.
HOW THIRD PARTIES USE INFORMATION FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES ON OUR SITE
We work with third parties that provide services to support our Site. For example, we use analytics services supported by third party companies, who generate analytics cookies on our behalf, such as Google Analytics. We may not have access to these cookies, although we may use statistical information arising from the cookies provided by these third parties to customize the Site and for the other purposes described above. These companies may also transfer this information to other parties where required to do so by law, or where such other parties process the information on their behalf.
Please note that AZ Global Consulting may not control these third-party cookies and other technologies and their use may be governed by the privacy notices or policies of the third parties employing them. The information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Privacy Notice.
To find out more about how you can manage the information collected by these companies, see the How to Manage Cookies and Similar Technologies section of this Cookie Notice.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
You have choices regarding cookies being placed on your device by AZ Global Consulting and its service providers. However, without cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site. Similarly, if you upgrade or change your browser or device or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again. We have outlined below ways to manage your cookies.
MANAGING COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS
You have the option to stop cookies from being downloaded to your device from the Site at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to change your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to restrict or block certain types or all cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or select the “Help” menu in your browser.
Please note that if you use different devices to view and access the News Corp Site (such as, your computer, smartphone, tablet), you will need to adjust your cookie options in the browser for each device.
MANAGING ANALYTICS COOKIES
For information about how to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies, please use the following link:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
DO NOT TRACK
The Site does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals, since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not been adopted. To learn more about “Do Not Track”, please visit “All About Do Not Track”.
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
From time to time, we may change this Cookie Notice to reflect changes to our privacy practices and our Site. This may be related to changes in the law, changes in our Site or treatment of your personal information. Where necessary, we will notify you of these changes. We will always display clearly when the Cookie Notice was last amended.